ALTIDO Villa for 4 with Garden close to PisaMassarosa
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this beautiful 1-bedroom flat, nicely located in Lucca, one of the most charming cities of Tuscany. This is a stop that surely cannot be missed in a classic itinerary to discover the region! The entrance is shared with the owners and guests have exclusive use of the upper part. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a cosy furniture.
This year, explore and discover new destinations! Lucca is one of the most charming cities of Tuscany—an unmissable stop when visiting the area.
Don’t worry about finding the perfect accommodation while visiting Lucca—you just did! This elegant and modern 1-bedroom flat can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
All necessary amenities for a top-notch travel experience are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
There is a light and inviting living room that offers a comfy sofa for you to sit back and relax after a long day. The sofa converts into a double bed, suitable for up to 2 adults. You will also find a convenient dining table with 2 chairs.
The modern and well-equipped kitchen has the following features: a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker, and another dining space with 2 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
The stylish bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a chest of drawers where you can store your belongings.
The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, bidet, and sink.
The property has a charming garden with outdoor furniture where you can gather your loved ones and share a meal together. There is also a lovely terrace that offers outdoor seating and delightful views.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
The entrance is shared with the owners and guests have exclusive access to the upper part.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
The property is professionally cleaned, and hotel-quality linens and towels will be provided for your stay.
Lucca is one of the most charming cities of Tuscany—an unmissable stop on a classic itinerary to discover the region.
The city is hidden behind imposing Renaissance walls, and it will capture your heart with its cobbled streets, charming medieval towers, and beautiful restaurants that offer tasty traditional pizzas.
A fun fact is that is Lucca is known for being the “city of a hundred churches” because there are so many religious buildings.
Places to visit
Campo Fiori Di Loto: 20-minute walk
Inizio percorso La Via delle Erbe e dei Fiori: 5-minute drive
Distaccamento Anagrafe Comune di Massarosa: 7-minute drive
Tempio Buddista Shintoista galleggiante: 6-minute drive
La Brilla: 6-minute drive
Ranocchiocciola: 9-minute drive
Piazza dell Anfiteatro: 32-minute drive
Lucca Cathedral: 30-minute drive
Walls of Lucca: 28-minute drive
Orto Botanico Comunale di Lucca: 32-minute drive
Torre delle Ore: 31-minute drive
San Giuliano Terme: 10-minute walk
Ristorante Pizzeria Adriana: 16-minute walk
NARA Ristorante e Pizzeria: 21-minute walk
Bar Centrale Di Michelotti R.E.C.: 4-minute drive
Bar Ferro Srl: 5-minute drive
La Fenice Wine Bar: 7-minute drive
The city is easily reachable by both car and public transport thanks to its position on the main highways and railroad lines that connect Florence to Pisa and Viareggio.
You can reach the property from Pisa within 34 minutes by car. The nearest bus stop to the property is Via V.Veneto Civ. 994, and it is a 7-minute walk away.
Pisa Airport: 31-minute drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4