ALTIDO Homey 1-bed flat w/ free parkingMem-Martins
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this cosy and welcoming flat ideally situated in the Sintra region. The old town of Sintra is a 20-minute drive away, and so are the lively seaside towns of Estoril and Cascais. Highlights nearby include Casino Estoril. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and free parking. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
This year, travel like you never did before. Explore new destinations and create unforgettable memories. If you haven’ been to the Sintra region, pack your bags and embark on a new adventure. Don’t worry about finding a convenient travel base—you just did! This warm and inviting flat, split over two floors, has all the necessary amenities so a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living/dining area is furnished with a table and two chairs. and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained.
The kitchen has everything you might need to prepare delicious meal including a fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, oven, and hobs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is a double bed in a bedroom area, divided with a black-out curtains.
The bathroom is fitted with shower.
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free on-street parking at the property.
The property is on the ground floor.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in the Sintra region.The old town of Sintra is a 20-minute drive away, and so are the lively seaside towns of Estoril and Cascais. Don’t forget to visit the legendary Casino Estoril, which inspired Ian Fleming to write the first James Bond novel, Casino Royale—it is only a 30-minute drive away.
Pastelaria Dom jesuíta: 1-minute walk
There is free on-street parking available.
The property is located a half-hour drive from both Lisbon and Cascais.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2