ALTIDO Calm Flat w/Balcony, Good Connection to Milan CentreMilan
Balcony / Terrace
Book this splendid apartment in a quiet residential area and enjoy perfect calmness as well as great transport links to the city centre. The flat is located in the Musocco area, just a short walk from a large park and numerous shops and restaurants. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The apartment is modernly decorated in light and grey colours and has plenty of natural light and all the necessary amenities. This flat is the right choice for your next trip to Milan together with your loved ones. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The flat has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It can accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The dining area consists of a table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, juicer, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed, 2 nightstands, a wardrobe and a table with a chair. There is an enclosed shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The small balcony has a table and 2 chairs.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Musocco, a calm green neighbourhood in northwest Milan, well connected to the city centre. The history of the area, which used to be a separate settlement, goes back to medieval times when it was famous for its wines. Today it is a quiet area with the large city park Cascina Merlata and multiple shops and restaurants.
Duomo: 20-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 20-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 20-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 20-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 20-minute metro trip
There is no parking at this property.
There is paid parking nearby, and it costs €1-2 per hour.
Molino Dorino and S. Leonardo metro stations are a 20-minute walk away.
There are multiple bus stops nearby.
Milano Certosa train station is a 5-minute bus ride away.
Milano Centrale is a 25-minute metro trip from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4