ALTIDO Casa 27Milan
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is proud to offer this perfectly stylish studio in an upscale Milan neighbourhood right next to the city centre. Go for a walk in the park with an indoor pool, visit contemporary galleries and modern restaurants and reach the city centre in only a few minutes by public transport. The apartment has a double Murphy bed, a bathroom, a dining area, and an open-plan kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This is the right place to book for either a couple or a solo traveller who is ready to have a fabulous time in Milan. You will definitely appreciate the flat’s trendy design and modern amenities as well as natural light and hotel standard cleanliness.
The apartment has a double Murphy bed, a bathroom, a dining area, and an open-plan kitchen, and it can comfortably accommodate up to 2 guests.
The property has a double Murphy bed and please note the sofa can not be used at the same time when the Murphy bed is made. There is plenty of space for your belongings in the wall cabinet. The dining area consists of a round table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, kettle, and dishwasher. There is an enclosed shower and bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Washington, an upscale residential area right next to the historic city centre. Have fun exploring the various local shops, restaurants and trendy art spaces. The leafy park Parco Don Luigi Giussani with an indoor pool is just a short walk from the apartment, as well as the famous MUDEC Museum.
Parco Don Luigi Giussani: 7-minute walk
MUDEC Museum: 15-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute bus ride
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
El ganassin: 1-minute walk
Ristorante Pace Piazza Roma: 5-minute walk
Pam Milano Foppa: 3-minute walk
Milano Parking Srl: 1-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The S. Agostino metro station is a 10-minute walk away, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Centrale is a 10-minute metro trip from the apartment, and Milano Porta Genova train station is a 20-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2