ALTIDO Lovely Studio, Walking Distance from Milan CentreMilan
Wireless internet connection
Book this bright and modern apartment for your next trip to Milan and stay in a scenic, historic area with several parks and plenty of restaurants nearby. You can reach Milan’s centre with all the major attractions on foot, as well as Milano Dateo and Milano Porta Vittoria train stations. The apartment has a sofa bed, a dining area, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Welcome to your temporary Milan home! In this smartly decorated studio, you will find everything you need for a great time in the beautiful city. This is the right place to book for either a couple or a solo traveller. The apartment has a sofa bed, a dining area, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. It can comfortably accommodate up to 2 guests.
The flat is furnished with a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, and a TV. The dining area consists of a table and 2 chairs. The kitchenette is complete with a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, and juicer. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 3 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Porta Vittoria, a central historic neighbourhood. Here you can admire marvellous Art Nouveau buildings, relax in calm green spots and dine in elegant restaurants while being within walking distance from the city centre and major attractions. The leafy, quiet Vittorio Formentano Park is just a short walk from the apartment.
Duomo: 20-minute walk/5-minute bus ride
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 20-minute walk/5-minute bus ride
Teatro alla Scala: 10-minute tram ride
Pinacoteca di Brera: 13-minute tram ride
Castello Sforzesco: 15-minute tram ride
There is no parking at this property.
There is paid parking nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
Porta Romana metro station, Milano Dateo and Milano Porta Vittoria train stations are a 15-minute walk away from the flat.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Centrale is a 15-minute bus ride from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2