ALTIDO Modern Studio near City CentreMilan
ALTIDO is proud to offer this stylish studio in an inside silent courtyard, perfectly located in a quiet area next to the city centre. All the major attractions, including Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, are a 20-minute walk away, and some of the city’s best restaurants are at your doorstep. The apartment has a double bed, a bathroom, a living room, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
No matter, if you are coming to Milan for business or leisure, this modern studio is the right place to book for your next great trip. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for short- or long-term stays. It has a double bed, a bathroom, a living room, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. The flat can accommodate up to 4 guests.
The cosy living room is furnished with a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, bookshelves, a floor lamp, and an armchair. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, and dishwasher. The dining area can seat up to 6 people.
On the second level of the flat, there is a comfortable double bed and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower and bidet, and bathroom essentials are included.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Sant'Ambrogio, a quiet area right next to the city centre. Explore magnificent historical buildings, trendy bars, and great restaurants, all at your doorstep. The Romanesque Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio is just a short walk from the apartment, and so is The National Museum of Science and Technology. You can reach the centre with all major attractions, including Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, in 20 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by metro.
Duomo: 20-minute walk
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 13-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 20-minute walk
Castello Sforzesco: 15-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 20-minute walk/5-minute metro trip
The National Museum of Science and Technology: 7-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 5-minute walk
Il Mosto Selvatico: 2-minute walk
De Pasajo Dal Marchigiano: 3-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 7-minute walk
Pam Local: 3-minute walk
Parcheggio Carducci: 4-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €3 per hour.
The S. Ambrogio metro station is a 4-minute walk from the property, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 20 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by tram.
Milano Centrale is a 10-minute metro trip from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4