ALTIDO Superb Flat, 2 Balconies & Skyscrapers ViewMilan
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Feel the big city vibe in this fabulous apartment, perfectly located in one of Milan’s trendiest areas. Enjoy the incredible skyscraper views from your balcony and reach the city centre in only 5 minutes by metro. The famous Piazza Gae Aulenti is just a short walk from the flat, and so are some of Milan’s most fashionable bars and restaurants. The flat has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 2 balconies. All essentials are provided.
This splendid apartment is stylishly decorated in light colours, flooded with natural light, and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. This is the right place to book for your next trip, no matter if you are in town for business or leisure. The flat has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 2 balconies. There is plenty of space for up to 2 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has a comfortable sofa, a smart TV and a dining area for up to 4 guests. The open-plan kitchen is complete with a fridge, stove, microwave, juicer, kettle, coffee maker (Moka pot), and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe for your belongings. The bathroom has a glass shower cabin and a bidet.
The apartment has 2 small balconies.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
There are 5 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Isola, a trendy urban area which boasts modern restaurants and exclusive designer shops. The extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, which has the famous Vertical Forest, Solar Tree and a cascading pool and was named “the square of the future” by Italian newspapers, is just a short walk away from the flat, and so is Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi, a contemporary park with a botanical garden.
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute metro trip
Duomo: 7-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 7-minute metro trip
Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi: 7-minute walk
Piazza Gae Aulenti: 10-minute walk
Reginella: 1-minute walk
Ratanà: 6-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 1-minute walk
International Parking: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The Gioia metro station is a 3-minute walk away, and Isola and Sondrio metro stations are an 8-minute walk from the property.
There are also multiple bus stops nearby.
Milano Centrale and Milano Porta Garibaldi train stations are a 10-minute walk from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2