ALTIDO Trendy Flat w/Balcony, Easy Access to Milan CentreMilan
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Book this modern apartment in a trendy residential neighbourhood to experience the real Milan. The famous park with sculptural landscaping Parco Industria Alfa Romeo, the City Life shopping centre and Fiera Milano are all within walking distance, and you can get to the city centre in 10 minutes by public transport. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials, linen, and towels are provided.
The flat will be your perfect urban spot in Milan. It is minimalistically decorated in light colours with bright accents, has plenty of natural light and enough space for all your belongings. Stay as long as you want; the apartment is suitable for either a short- or long-term stay.
The flat has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a kitchen, and a balcony, and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has a bright red sofa which can turn into a double bed, a TV and a dining area for up to 4 guests. The separate kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), microwave, and dishwasher. There is also a table and 4 chairs.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed, 2 nightstands, 2 armchairs, a wardrobe, a cabinet and a TV. The spacious bathroom has an enclosed glass shower and a bidet.
There is a table and 2 chairs on the small balcony.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the sixth floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 12 stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Portello, one of the most modern neighbourhoods of the city. Enjoy the contemporary architecture, trendy restaurants and easy access to the centre by public transport. The famous City Life shopping centre is within walking distance from the flat, and so is Fiera Milano, the largest exhibition centre in Europe. The urban park Parco Industria Alfa Romeo is around the corner from the property.
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 15-minute tram ride
Pinacoteca di Brera: 20-minute tram ride
Teatro alla Scala: 10-minute metro trip
City Life shopping centre: 17-minute walk
Fiera Milano: 18-minute walk
Parco Industria Alfa Romeo - Portello: 10-minute walk
Ribot Bistrot: 4-minute walk
Portello Car Park | APCOA Parking: 6-minute walk
There is no free parking at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
The Portello metro station is only an 8-minute walk from the flat, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Centrale is a 15-minute metro trip away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4