Lovely 1-bed flat w/ balcony & free parkingMilan
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
This lovely 1-bed flat with a balcony and free parking will be perfect for your next trip to Milan. It’s located in a trendy area with easy access to the centre. You will be just a short trip from all the major attractions, including Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, an open-plan living room with a dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, and a balcony. Essentials, linens, and WiFi are provided, and free parking is available.
Pack your bags and get ready for a wonderful Milanese adventure. This 1-bedroom flat has everything you need for a great time in the fashion capital of Italy. The clean design with wood accents and flooded with natural light will make you feel right at home. So whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, this flat is perfect for short- or long-term stays. There is plenty of space for up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The spacious open-plan living area has a wall of windows that can fill the room with a refreshing breeze. Take a load off; relax on the large plush couch, and enjoy your favourite shows on the smart TV.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the amenities needed to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal, including a fridge/freezer, stove, oven, Moka pot, juicer, dishwasher, and cooking essentials. Gather everyone around the dining table, which seats up to 4 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bright bedroom is furnished with a double bed, nightstands, wardrobe, and a desk with a chair. Through the bedroom, you can access the balcony.
In the living room, the sofa transforms into a double bed, suitable for 2 additional guests.
The bathroom is complete with a shower and bidet,
On the balcony, you can find outdoor furniture for you to enjoy your morning coffee in the crisp morning air.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience. There is also air conditioning available throughout the flat.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free parking in an underground garage.
The property is on the 1st floor, and a lift is available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Zona Paolo Sarpi, a shopping district next to the centre of Milan. Paolo Sarpi was fully renovated in 2011 and is now one of the trendiest areas in the city. Enjoy walking alongside typical Milan buildings and exploring various shops, where you can buy anything from clothes to street food. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants right at your doorstep, and the famous Sempione Park is just a short walk away.
Sempione Park: 15-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 10-minute bus ride
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 13-minute tram ride
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 14-minute tram ride
Castello Sforzesco: 15-minute bus/tram ride
Teatro alla Scala: 24-minute tram ride
Duomo: 24-minute tram ride
Il Santo Bevitore: 1-minute walk
Sempione: 6-minute walk
Montecristo: 9-minute walk
Buttiga Beer Room: 6-minute walk
Saloon of The Artists: 8-minute walk
oTTo: 9-minute walk
There is free parking available at this property.
There is additional street parking, which costs €2-3 per hour.
The nearest bus/tram stop is Via Procaccini Via Lomazzo, just 1 minute away.
The nearest metro station is Cenisio, 7 minutes away on foot.
Milano Centrale Train Station is a 35-minute walk or a 22-minute tram ride from the property,
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4