Quirky studio near city centreMilan
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming studio nicely nestled in Porta Vittoria, a central historic neighbourhood. An array of restaurants, bars and shops are within walking distance. Highlights nearby include Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Porta Romana metro station is a 7-minute walk from the flat, providing you with excellent transport links. The property consists of 1 bed, 1 bathroom, and a well-equipped kitchenette. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. So if you haven’t been to Italy, go to the nearest airport and see what the capital of fashion has to offer you.
Don’t worry about finding the ideal travel base. You just did! This quirky studio has all the necessary amenities to ensure maximum cosiness throughout your stay.
BED, BATHROOM & KITCHENETTE:
There is a convenient kitchenette equipped with everything you might need, including an induction stove, microwave, juicer, kettle, and dishwasher.
There is also a soft-comfy double bed.
The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire studio.
The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Porta Vittoria, a central historic neighbourhood. Here you can admire marvellous Art Nouveau buildings, relax in calm green spots and dine in elegant restaurants while being within walking distance from the city centre and major attractions. The leafy, quiet Vittorio Formentano Park is just a short walk from the apartment.
Duomo: 20-minute walk/5-minute bus ride
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 20-minute walk/5-minute bus ride
Teatro alla Scala: 10-minute tram ride
Pinacoteca di Brera: 13-minute tram ride
Castello Sforzesco: 15-minute tram ride
CotolettaMi Shin Fusion Restaurant: 3-minute walk
L'Altro Gusto Mugs & co. Cosy cafe & Bakery: 4-minute walk
ELETTRAUTOCADORE: 4-minute walk
Gerri: 4-minute walk
There is no parking at this property.
There is paid parking nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
Porta Romana metro station, Milano Dateo and Milano Porta Vittoria train stations are within a 15-minute walk from the flat.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Milano Centrale is a 15-minute bus ride from the apartment.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2