ALTIDO 1 bed flat near Milan city centreMilano
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this modern 1-bedroom apartment; just a few minutes away from Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore. Within walking distance, you can visit some of the most famous sights, such as the Piazza Sant'Ambrogio. A few minutes’ walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Via Vigevano Via Corsico. The flat has 1 cosy bedroom, a comfortable bathroom, stylish living area and fully equipped open-plan kitchen.
Looking for a gorgeous place to stay while still being able to explore all the must-see sights within walking distance? Look no further—ALTIDO has the ideal travel base for you.
This stunning 1-bedroom apartment will comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, for any type of visit. Perfect for a family of four or couples, you are sure to have a comfortable stay in this arty apartment.
Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The modern and inviting living room features a comfortable sofa, a dining table with four seats, and a smart TV mounted on the wall for added convenience; you can watch a movie with dinner or relax on the sofa.
There is a stylish open-plan kitchen fully equipped with all essentials such as a fridge/freezer, induction stove, moka pot, microwave, juicer, kettle, cooking basics, and silverware.
The apartment is stylish and carefully designed, with an oblique roof and exposed wooden beams.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The stylish bedroom is equipped with a double bed with high-quality linen for a relaxing night's sleep. There is smart TV on the wall, so you can enjoy your favourite TV shows while watching from the bed.
Additionally, there is a double sofa bed in the living room, making the property perfect for up to 4 people.
Storage space for your belongings is also available.
The bathroom is fitted with an enclosed shower, toilet, bidet and sink with enough space for your toiletries.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fifth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7pm to 8.30pm: €20
From 8:30pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pm to 12am: €40
After 12am: €60 but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This gorgeous property is located at the heart of Milan, an area abundant with cobble-stoned streets, historical buildings, great restaurants and bars full of exciting people.
As well as being close to Piazza Sant'Ambrogio and Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore, some of the city's best-known landmarks and popular tourist sites are nearby.
The apartment is close to the city centre,making it easy to visit different landmarks and popular tourist sites such as Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Furthermore, you can satiate your thirst for knowledge and art when staying at the apartment by taking a short walk to the various theatres, music halls, galleries, and museums in the area.
Fondazione Arnaldo Pomodoro: 2-minute walk
Vicolo Lavandai: 3-minute walk
Orfeo Multisala: 5-minute walk
RIDE MILANO: 7-minute walk
Arco di Porta Ticinese: 7-minute walk
Milanosport(swimming pool): 7-minute walk
Superstudio 13 (photo studio) -12-minute walk
Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 17-minute walk
Piazza Sant'Ambrogio: 19-minute walk
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie: 24-minute walk
P.za del Duomo: 27-minute walk
Piazza Castello: 10-minute by bus
Osteria della Darsena: 3-minute walk
Il Mannarino Navigli: 4-minute walk
Wafu Milano - Sushi Navigli: 5-minute walk
Elita BAR: 1-minute walk
UGO Cocktail Bar - Bistrot: 1-minute walk
Plat Du Jour: 4-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 2-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is Blu line parking for €2/3 per hour.
A few minutes’ walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Via Vigevano Via Corsico.
P.TA Genova FS metro station is a 4-minute walk away, and provides easy transport links across the city.
Milan Linate Airport: 20-minute car ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4