ALTIDO 1 BR Apt next to Piazza Leonardo da VinciMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to this spacious and modern 1BR flat in the heart of Milan! The flat is close to Piazza Leonardo da Vinci. For the shopping hearts Corso Buenos Aires,Milan's longest shopping street is on short 15-min walk by foot! The apartment consists of 1 BR, 1 bathroom, living/reception room with comfy seating area, dining space for 4 guests, open-planned and fully-equipped kitchen and a lovely patio. Sleeps up to 2 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV, AC & WiFi provided.
Welcome to this spacious and modern 1BR flat in the heart of Milan! Moments from the flat is the Piazza Leonardo da Vinci - lovely green park for a walk or sport activities. Next to it is the Polytechnic University of Milan - a well-known Italian university.
The neighborhood can propose a large range of wine and dine places with typical Italian menus. For the shopping hearts Corso Buenos Aires,Milan's longest shopping street is on short 15-min walk by foot! 5 min walk from the flat you will have a metr, a tram and bus stations. Milano Lambrate is on 12 min by tram, or 20 mn by foot.
The apartment consists of 1 BR, 1 bathroom, living/reception room with comfy seating area, dining space for 4 guests, open-planned and fully-equipped kitchen and a lovely patio. Sleeps up to 2 guests.
Living and eating
The living room is spacious with clean and clear interior. It consists of a sitting area, dining area and an open-planned kitchen. The sitting area has a large and soft L-shaped sofa, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The dining area can seat up to 4 guests.
The kitchen has a lot of space for a meal preparation and is fully-equipped with a microwave, an oven, a fridge, a gas hob and a dishwasher.
From the sitting area you have access to the lovely patio with a view to the street.
Bedroom and bathroom
The flat has one bedroom and one bathroom.
The bedroom is fitted with a double bed, large wardrobe with hanger on your disposal, chest of drawers, dressing table and a work space.
The bathroom consists of bath, over-bath shower and washing machine.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services..
Guests will have access to the entire house.
Please note that property keys should be collected from our reception desk located on Piazzale Luigi Cadorna 9, Milano, from 15.00 to 19.00h.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2