ALTIDO 1BR Apt in Isola w/Stunning view to Bosco VerticaleMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to this modern and newly refurbished 1BR flat in Isola with the stunning view to the Bosco Verticale! The subway station Isola is just a 2-minute walk away, and the Gioia subway station is a 6-minute walk away. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, bathroom, living/reception room, dining area for 4 guests and fully-equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
Welcome to this modern and newly refurbished 1BR flat in Isola with stunning view to the Bosco Verticale! On 2 min is the subway station Isola, and on 6 is the Gioia subway station. The interior of the flat is equipped with modern with high-quality furnishing. The design is clear and simple. If you are coming by train - Milano Porta Garibaldi is on 10 min and 20 min by foot is Milano Centrale Railway Station. Nearby Milano Centrale there are a couple of bus and tram stops, from which you can enjoy a trip across Milan!
The flat consists of 1 BR, bathroom, living/reception room with sitting area, dining space for 4 guests and well kitchen corner. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
Living and eating
The living/reception room is spacious and light. It is devoted to 3 spaces - dining area, living and kitchen. The living area has a comfy sofa, coffee tables and a flat-screen TV.
The dining area can seat up to 4 guests. The kitchen corner is well equipped with an oven, a gas hob, a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker.
Bedroom and bathroom
The bedroom has a double bed, nightstands and large wardrobe on your disposal.
The sofa in the living room can convert into a double sofa-bed.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, towel heater and a washing machine.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire house.
For this apartment, there is also the possibility to do the self check in: filling in the online check in procedure with Vikey, you will have access to the property directly through your smartphone.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4