ALTIDO 1BR Apt in Isola w/Stunning view to Bosco VerticaleMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Tasteful apartment positioned in the Isola neighbourhood
✔ 1 double bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Cosy, well-appointed kitchenette
✔ Next to BAM Tree Lbry Milan & Bosco Verticale Panoramic View
✔ 5-minute walk to Piazza Gae Aulenti
✔ 8-minute walk to Terrazza Belvedere dal Palazzo Regione Lombardia
✔ Isola subway station is a 2-minute walk, as are many transport options
✔ The property is surrounded by open green spaces, restaurants and bars
⭐ 1 double bedroom
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV and a double sofa bed
⭐ A cosy, well-appointed kitchenette
⭐ The dining area can accommodate up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor, and there is a lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Isola means ‘island’ in Italian. The Milan neighbourhood that goes by the name of ‘Isola’ is exactly that; an urban island. Hemmed in on two sides by Garibaldi station and the rail tracks, Isola is an island in the physical sense of the word. It’s cut off – a separate entity, from the busy surrounds of Garibaldi, Corso Como and the gleaming Porta Nuova skyscrapers.
The Vertical Forest /Bosco Verticale/ is one of the biggest European redevelopment projects, consisting of two residential towers, of which the largest is 26 floors and 110 metres high, and the smaller tower is 18 floors and 76 metres high.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Gioia - Via Pirelli, a 7-minute walk.
● Milano Porta Garibaldi train station is a 5-minute walk.
● Isola subway station can be reached in 2 minutes. Additionally, Garibaldi FS and Gioia subway stations are less than a 10-minute walk away.
✈ Nearest airport:
Linate Airport is a 26-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4