ALTIDO Adorable 1-bed flat w/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming 1-bed flat ideally located in Calvairate, a culturally-vibrant neighbourhood where city life awaits on every corner. Enjoy a leisurely stroll in Piazzale Ferdinando Martini, which is a short 10-minute walk. P.za Salgari tram stop is a short 2-minute walk and will provide you with easy transport links across Milan. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a gorgeous living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a lovely balcony.
This year, visit the capital of fashion, live like an Italian and experience the dolce vita! Don’t worry about finding the perfect accommodation, we’ve got you covered! This charming flat has everything you might possibly need for a truly successful trip, and it will perfectly suit a group of 4 guests, 2 couples, and a business or solo traveller.
Essentials, lines, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright and inviting living room is furnished with a comfy sofa and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained.
The modern and fully equipped kitchen has all the necessary appliances, including a gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, juicer, cooking basics and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is complete with a double bed and a flat-screen TV.
There is also a sofa bed in the living room suitable for up to 2 adults.
The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
There is a spacious balcony where you enjoy the sun with a glass of Prosecco.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 8 flights to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is nicely nestled in Calvairate, which recently became a fashionable place to visit. Just a 10-minute walk from the apartment, you can find the charming 18th-century farmhouse Cascina Cuccagna. Abandoned for many years, it was recovered for citizens’ public use and transformed into a place for socialising. The area is full of splendid restaurants and bars to enjoy.
Piazzale Ferdinando Martini: 10-minute walk
Cascina Cuccagna: 10-minute walk
Porta Romana: 11-minute walk
Vittorio Formentano Park: 15-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 20-minute ride via public transport
Teatro alla Scala: 26-minute ride via public transport
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 28-minute ride via public transport
Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 30-minute ride via public transport
Sforzesco Castle: 31-minute ride via public transport
Rockspot: 34-minute ride via public transport
Hanabi: 5-minute walk
Viale Umbria: 6-minute walk
Del Ponte: 8-minute walk
Corner bar pub: 3-minute walk
Happy Bar: 9-minute walk
PULP: 11-minute walk
Across the street, you will find the nearest tram stop, P.za Salgari, which will provide accessible transport links across Milan.
Linate Airport: 11-minute taxi ride
Bergamo Airport: 45-minute taxi ride
Malpensa Airport: 54-minute taxi ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 2