ALTIDO Adorable 1 bed flat with balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this cosy and inviting flat, ideally located in Portello, one of the most modern areas, where you can admire the diverse architecture and trendy restaurants. Highlights nearby include Palazzo delle Scintille and Parco Industria Alfa Romeo. Domodossola FN subway station is an 8-minute walk. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a charming balcony. Essentials are provided.
The capital of fashion has it all—diverse architecture, gorgeous landscapes, trendy shops and world-class boutiques. There are so many reasons for you to plan a trip here, so pack your bags and explore what Milan has to offer you!
Don’t worry about finding the ideal accommodation. You just did! This gorgeous 1-bed flat is equipped with modern amenities and a soft-comfy double bed, so there is no doubt two couples, a family of four or a business traveller, will enjoy their trip to the fullest.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright and welcoming living room is fitted with a sofa and a flat-screen TV where you can watch your favourite TV show.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the essentials, including a gas stove, coffee machine, oven, microwave, juicer, kettle, cooking basics and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed.
The bathroom is complete with a shower.
There is a charming balcony with outdoor furniture where you can celebrate the sunny days with a glass of prosecco.
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, washing machine and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
There are four flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Portello, one of the most modern neighbourhoods of the city. Enjoy the contemporary architecture, trendy restaurants and easy access to the centre by public transport. The famous City Life shopping centre is within walking distance from the flat, and so is Fiera Milano, the largest exhibition centre in Europe.
Palazzo delle Scintille: 11-minute walk
Parco Industria Alfa Romeo: 16-minute walk
Castello Pozzi: 17-minute walk
Teatro Pime: 20-minute walk
Allianz Cloud: 20-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello: 20-minute bus ride
Arco della Pace: 20-minute bus ride
Triennale di Milano: 30-minute bus ride
BIG SCHOOL: 1-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
The nearest parking is street parking and costs €2 per hour.
Plenty of bus stops nearby the property, the closest one is P.le Damiano Chiesa, and it is a short 2-minute walk.
Domodossola FN subway station is an 8-minute walk.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4