ALTIDO Apt for 4, close to Navigli and Cinema DucaleMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Perfect for long or short stays either for couples or for groups of up to four, this charming and stylish apartment with a balcony in Milan’s Giambellino-Lorenteggio district offers easy access to the centre of the city. Take the tram into the centre of town to visit the historic Duomo di Milano or the ancient ruins of the Colonne di San Lorenzo before stopping in for a drink in one of the area’s many bars and clubs on the way back to the apartment. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
Living & Eating
The apartment’s stylish living room contains a comfortable sofa and armchair, TV and functional dining table. Large French windows open onto a picturesque balcony and offer the space plenty of natural light. The kitchen is charming and functional, equipped with a gas stove, oven, fridge and cupboard space, as well as another dining table, perfect for casual breakfasts and coffee. Another set of balcony doors in the kitchen again give the space lots of natural light and a bright feel.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The attractive bedroom has a double bed, plenty of cupboard and draw space, a chair and writing desk and another balcony door. The sofa in the living room also folds out into a sofa bed, making this property ideal either for couples or for groups. The functional and stylish bathroom is fully equipped with a toilet, bidet, bath and shower. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4