ALTIDO Apt for 6, mins from Duomo and Royal PalaceMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Your next Italian adventure awaits—book this fabulous flat now, and you won’t regret it! With some of the most popular sights such as Duomo di Milano and Teatro alla Scala at your doorstep, you will easily be able to explore the city. The flat consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautifully designed living room, and a well-equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and WiFi are provided.
This stylish 2-bedroom flat has everything you might wish for—comfortable beds with hotel-quality linens, a cosy seating area, and a central location. This is the perfect accommodation for a family or group of friends who want to get the best out of their vacation in Milan.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
In the well-designed living room area, you will find 2 comfy sofas where you can snuggle up with your dearest ones and watch your favourite shows or movies on the flat-screen TV. There is also a convenient coffee table where you can have a quick snack.
One of the sofas in the living room area converts into a double sofa bed which suits 2 adults.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the essential appliances you might need to prepare a delicious meal, including a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, oven, and coffee maker.
Gather your dearest family and friends around the dining table, which seats up to 6 guests, and enjoy a sociable lunch together.
BEDROOM & BATHROOMS:
There are 2 thoughtfully decorated bedrooms furnished with double beds.
The 2 bathrooms, each fitted with cabin showers.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is conveniently located in Central Zone 1 of Milan. The area is known for its cultural attractions, financial hub, iconic fashion, and historical significance. With some of the most popular sights at your doorstep, such as Duomo di Milano, Teatro alla Scala, you will easily be able to explore the city.
Duomo di Milano: 3-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 8-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 14-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 16-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 20-minute walk
Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci: 20-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 15-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 15-minute walk
Maio Restaurant: 5-minute walk
Rossini Restaurant Pizzeria: 5-minute walk
Italy Restaurant Milano: 6-minute walk
Bar Paninoteca Unione: 1-minute walk
Stoica Bar: 2-minute walk
Bar Duomo: 4-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located close to Milano train/bus station, which is a short 2-minute walk away.
The nearest subway station is Duomo, which is a 3-minute walk away.
Milan Linate Airport: 22-minute taxi ride
Bresso Airport: 36-minute taxi drive
Malpensa International Airport: 57-minute taxi drive
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6