ALTIDO Beautiful Studio for 2 near Sempione ParkMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
This modern flat next to Sempione Park will be the perfect place to book for your next trip to Milan, no matter for business or holiday. There are plenty of bars and restaurants right at your doorstep, and you can easily reach the city centre and all major attractions by public transport or by foot if you enjoy long walks. The apartment has a double sofa bed, a dining area, a bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The apartment is stylishly decorated and has all the modern amenities at your disposal. It is suitable for a couple or a solo traveller. The flat has a double sofa bed, a dining area, a bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
There is a double sofa bed, a wardrobe and a Smart TV with an Amazon fire stick. The dining area can seat up to 4 people. The open-plan kitchen is complete with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, juicer, and kettle. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Self Check-in: after 3 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
Other things to note
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Sempione, a vibrant green area next to the famous Sempione Park and Castello Sforzesco. Enjoy this quiet area next to the park with plenty of great bars and restaurants right at your doorstep and easy access to the city centre. The landmark triumphal arch Porta Sempione (Arco della Pace) is just a 4-minute walk away. There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby and several metro stations are within walking distance, including ‘Domodossola FN,’ ‘Conciliazione,’ and ‘Moscova.’ You can reach the city centre with all the major attractions in 15 minutes by public transport or in 30 minutes on foot. There is a Carrefour Express supermarket 7 minutes walk away on via Bertani.
Bomaki Sempione: 2-minute walk
Bon Thon: 4-minute walk
Rebetiko: 3-minute walk
Tuttobene: 3-minute walk
Deseo: 3-minute walk
Bhangrabar: 3-minute walk
Jazz Cafè: 1-minute walk
Just Cavalli: 9-minute walk
Old Fashion: 10-minute walk
There are multiple bus and tram stops in the vicinity, and several metro stations within walking distance from the flat, including ‘Domodossola FN’, ‘Conciliazione’ and ‘Moscova’.
You can reach the city centre in 15 minutes by public transport or in 30 minutes on foot.
Milano Centrale is a 20-minute metro trip from the apartment.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and the price is 3€ per hour.
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2