ALTIDO Bright 1BR apt in De Angeli, nearby subwayMilano
Wireless internet connection
His bright and spacious 1 bedroom apartment has an open plan kitchen and living area and is situated near Milan’s Centro Storico, on the edge of the Washington district. The perfect base from which to visit the centre of the city as well as explore a variety of other surrounding destinations around Milan and beyond, it also has a convertible sofa bed allowing it to sleep up to 4 people. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
The bright and roomy kitchen and living area contains a comfortable sofa with coffee table and TV, as well as a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with an efficient induction stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
The apartment’s airy bedroom has a large double bed with stylish side tables and lamps, as well as a desk area and cupboard storage space. The sofa in the living area also converts to a sofa bed, making this apartment well suited to couples or for groups of up to 4 people. The well-designed tiled bathroom contains a toilet, shower, bidet and sink. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
This apartment is located on the edge of the residential Washington district, which is known for its 1920s art-deco apartment blocks and broad streets lined with low-key restaurants and shops. Situated outside the city’s historic renaissance centre but within easy reach by metro or taxi of all that central Milan has to offer, it’s also easy to explore the variety of attractions in neighbouring districts, for example nearby San Siro with its famous football stadium and museum.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4