ALTIDO Bright and Cozy Studio for 2 in Porta GenovaMilano
Book this stylish studio in the trendy Porta Nuova neighbourhood for your next trip to Milan. Enjoy living in one of Milan’s most picturesque areas with many cafes, restaurants and shops nearby. There is a city park just a short walk away from the flat, and you can reach the centre with all the major sights, including Duomo and Castello Sforzesco, in 20 minutes by public transport. The apartment has a single bed, a dining area, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
This brightly decorated apartment has everything you need to have a great time in Milan. It is perfect for a solo traveller, and it is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short- or long-term stay. The apartment has a single bed with a single pull-out bed, a wardrobe, and a flat-screen TV. The open-plan kitchen has everything you need, including a stove, microwave, toaster, and kettle. The dining area can seat up to 2 people. The bathroom has a shower, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Porta Genova, Milan’s trendy neighbourhood that runs along the famous Naviglio Grande canal. Locals love this bohemian area for its lovely bars, antique shops, and contemporary art spaces. The city park, Parco Don Luigi Giussani, is just a 3-minute walk away from the apartment, and you can reach the city centre in only 20 minutes by public transport.
Trattoria All'Antica: 1-minute walk
Langosteria: 2-minute walk
Osteria del Binari: 3-minute walk
La Bottega 12 Milano: 2-minute walk
Carico: 4-minute walk
Murphy's Law: 1-minute walk
The P.TA Genova FS metro station is a 7-minute walk away, and so is the Milano Porta Genova train station. There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby, and you can reach the city centre in 20 minutes by public transport.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2