ALTIDO Bright Studio for 2 close to Milano CentraleMilano
Book this modern studio for your next trip to Milan and enjoy everything the city has to offer right at your doorstep. Shop in Corso Buenos Aires, stroll through the historic Giardini Indro Montanelli park, and explore local restaurants with international cuisines. Milano Centrale train station is just around the corner, and you can reach the city centre in just 5 minutes by metro. The apartment has a double bed, a bathroom, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
If you are planning a successful business trip or a holiday for two, this is the place for you. The studio is elegantly decorated and has everything you need to have a great time in Milan. The flat is professionally cleaned and suitable for short- or long-term stays. It has a double bed, a bathroom, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. It can accommodate up to 2 guests. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The flat has a comfortable double bed, a flat-screen TV, and a dedicated workspace next to the window. The open-plan kitchen is complete with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, juicer, and dishwasher. The dining area consists of a table and 2 chairs. The bathroom has a shower and bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and a lift is available.
There are 8 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to the Stazione Centrale district, a lively area surrounding Milano Centrale station, the city’s main rail and metro hub. Here you can enjoy a range of great cafes, bars, and restaurants while being just a 5-minute metro trip from the centre. In addition, you can reach the famous Corso Buenos Aires street, the most popular destination in Milan for high street shopping, in only 10 minutes on foot. Giardini Indro Montanelli, a major historic park, is a 13-minute walk away, and the extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, with a cascading pool, is within walking distance as well.
Duomo: 5-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 10-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 10-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute metro trip
Museum of Illusions: 4-minute walk
Giardini Indro Montanelli: 13-minute walk
Piazza Gae Aulenti: 20-minute walk
Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi: 16-minute walk
Hostaria La Baita: 1-minute walk
Boscovich Bistrot: 3-minute walk
Carrefour Express: 2-minute walk
Autosilo Boscovich: 4-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €3 per hour.
Milano Centrale train station and the metro station ‘Centrale FS’ are only a 3-minute walk away, and there are also multiple bus stops nearby.
You can reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, in just 5 minutes by metro.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2