ALTIDO Captivating 2-bed loft in MilanMilano
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Blissful loft nicely positioned in Giambellino
✔ 506 ft2 | 47 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Fully-equipped kitchen
✔ Charming balcony
✔ 9-minute walk to Giardini di via Tolstoj Savona
✔ 11-minute walk to Cinema Ducale
✔ 16-minute walk to Canal Naviglio Grande
✔ 20-minute walk to Mudec (art museum)
✔ 4-minute walk to Via Lorenteggio Via Vignoli bus stop
✔ Convenient public transport
✔ A residential area full of local restaurants, shops and bars
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed
— the second bedroom offers a single bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A cosy living area with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully-equipped kitchen with essential supplies
⭐ A lovely balcony at your disposal
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk/work space available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are six flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally located in the Giambellino area. Staying here, you will easily access some of Milan’s renowned attractions, such as Duomo di Milano, Teatro alla Scala, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, all of which can be reached through public transportation. When you’re done exploring this majestic city, you can indulge in the delectable aromas of freshly brewed espresso and savour mouthwatering gelato. Create lifelong memories and immerse yourself in the rich culture and vibrant atmosphere of this charming neighbourhood.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €1-2 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Lorenteggio Via Vignoli, a 4-minute walk.
● 18-minute walk to Bande Nere subway station.
● A short 4-minute walk will take you to the Via Giambellino Via Vignoli tram stop.
✈ Nearest airport:
34-minute drive to Milan Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3