ALTIDO Chic 1 BR Flat w/Terrace near SempioneMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Here is a place to book for your next trip to Milan: an extremely stylish apartment conveniently located in a lively area with easy access to the centre. You will be living within walking distance to the Sempione Park and Milano Porta Garibaldi train station, with plenty of cafes, shops, and restaurants at your doorstep. The apartment is suitable for either a work trip or a holiday, it has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large terrace.
This flat is impeccably stylish and suitable for those accustomed to the highest level of comfort. No matter if you are in town for a few days or several weeks, here you can just relax and enjoy your stay, as everything is taken care of. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large terrace. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING
The modern living room has a flat-screen TV and a comfortable sofa. The kitchen has everything you need, including a stove, oven, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher. It also has an elegant dining area that can seat up to 4 guests.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with an extremely comfortable double bed with sparkling white linen. The bathroom has a shower and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Chinatown, a lively neighbourhood with plenty of shops, cafes, and restaurants and easy access to the centre of Milan. La Fabbrica del Vapore, a large multifunctional art centre, is just a stone’s throw away from the apartment, and you can reach the City Life shopping centre in 20 minutes by foot or public transport. The famous Sempione Park is a 15-minute walk from the property, as well as Milano Porta Garibaldi train station. There are several public transport stops nearby, and you can reach the Duomo in 25 minutes.
Il Santo Bevitore: 3-minute walk
Montecristo: 8-minute walk
Sempione: 9-minute walk
oTTo: 5-minute walk
Buttiga Beer Room: 6-minute walk
442 Sports Pub: 9-minute walk
There are many public transport stops nearby, and you can reach the centre in 25 minutes.
There is paid parking on Via Procaccini close by.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2