ALTIDO Chic 3 BR Flat in central MilanApartment - Milano
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this modern 3-bedroom flat, nicely nestled at the heart of Milan. With Duomo di Milano, Teatro alla Scala, Sforzesco Castle, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio less than a 10-minute walk, this place is a real tourist paradise. The flat consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautifully designed living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a cozy balcony. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, WiFi, and TV provided.
This modern flat with its convenient location is exactly what you are looking for and it will make you feel just like at home. The three bedrooms have soft-comfy double beds in them, which are promising great night sleep. Also, the property has 2 bathrooms, an airy and welcoming living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a charming balcony.
This property will be the perfect accommodation for adventure seekers or business travelers wanting to explore what Milan has to offer.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a lively and welcoming design and there you will find a sofa, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained.
The modern and well-equipped kitchen has all the necessary amenities including an induction stove, an oven, a microwave, a washing machine, a coffee machine, a dishwasher, and cooking basics and silverware.
There is a charming bar/kitchen island with three bar stools where you can enjoy a quick snack or an ice-cold cocktail amongst your dearest family or friends.
There is also a dining area suitable for up to 6 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The three bedrooms are equipped with double beds. The two bathrooms are complete with cabin showers.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the third floor and there is a lift.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciate
ALTIDO’s place is located in Zone 1 of Milan - the most culturally vibrant area where famous sights await you in every corner. Highlights nearby include Duomo di Milano, Sforzesco Castle, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio. A wide selection of adventurous dinner spots, quirky bars, and varieties of shops can be found within walking distance from the flat.
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 9-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 9-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 11-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 13-minute walk
Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci: 14-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 16-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 16-minute walk
Italy Restaurant Milano: 5-minute walk
Piz: 6-minute walk
Galleria Restaurant: 9-minute walk
Bar Rubin: 5-minute walk
Bar Duomo: 7-minute walk
Bar Magenta: 12-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located close to Cordusio which is only a 5-minute walk and it will provide you with great transport links across the city. Via Meravigli 13 prima di P.za Ss.Pietro E Lino bus/tram stop is a short 3-minute walk.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6