ALTIDO Chic Apartment for 3 close to Sempione ParkMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Book this stylishly decorated apartment and live in a lovely residential area within walking distance from the famous Sempione Park. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the area, and you can get to the city centre with all the major sights in just 20 minutes by public transport. The apartment has 1 bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a kitchenette, and a balcony—it is perfect for a solo traveller or a couple.
This modernly designed place will be your perfect temporary home in Milan for a few days or even several weeks. It has comfortable furniture, plenty of natural light, and all the modern amenities at your disposal. The apartment has 1 bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a kitchenette, and a balcony. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING
The living room has a comfortable sofa, a flat-screen TV, and a cosy dining area that can seat up to 2 guests. The functional kitchenette has everything you need, including a stove, oven, kettle, and dishwasher
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
There is a double bed and a flat-screen TV in the stylish bedroom. The bathroom has a shower cabin, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3