ALTIDO Chic Apt for 2 near Duomo di MilanoApartment - Milano
Coffee / Tea maker
Your dream vacation is just one click away - book now this elegant flat and discover what Milan has to offer. Within a 10-minute walk, you will be able to reach some of the most popular sights including Sforzesco Castle, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio. There is a wide selection of restaurants and bars nearby. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, and an inviting living room. Essentials, WiFi, and TV are provided.
This elegant flat will exceed your expectations for a dream accommodation. With its convenient location and modern amenities, this place will turn into your home away from home.
The flat consists of 1 bedroom with a soft-comfy king-size bed, 1 bathroom equipped with a cabin shower, a fully-equipped kitchen, and an inviting living room.
This property is suitable for a couple, a solo adventure seeker, or a business traveler, wanting to explore what Milan has to offer.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The stylishly decorated living room has a comfortable sofa to relax on and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained throughout your stay. The kitchen has everything you might need to prepare a delicious meal including a fridge, a microwave, a stove, a dishwasher, a coffee maker, cooking basics, and silverware.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
The bedroom is complete with a king-size bed which promises a great night’s sleep.
The bathroom is equipped with a cabin shower.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have full unrestricted access to the property including free Wi-Fi.
Other things to note
The property is professionally cleaned and hotel-quality linens and towels will be provided for your stay.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Central Zone 1 of Milan, which is anchored by the Gothic-style Duomo di Milano and 18th-century Teatro alla Scala opera house. In this area, adventures await you in every corner where you can find fabulous restaurants, vibrant bars, and quirky shops.
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 9-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 9-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 11-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 13-minute walk
Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci: 14-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 16-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 16-minute walk
The Pure Salad: 6-minute walk
Ottagono Restaurant: 8-minute walk
Boccondivino: 11-minute walk
Bar Rubin: 5-minute walk
Stoica Bar: 6-minute walk
Bar Duomo: 7-minute walk
Enjoy great transport links across the city as the nearest tram/bus stop - Via Santa Maria Fulcorina 19 20123 Milano is only a 3-minute walk away from the property.
Cordusio train station is a 5-minute walk.
Linate Airport: 28-minute drive
Malpensa Airport: 47-minute drive
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2