ALTIDO Chic flat w/ cosy balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Warm & inviting flat
✔ 538 ft2 / 50 m2 property
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ A cosy balcony available
✔ 30-minute walk to Arco della Pace & Sforzesco Castle
✔ 150 Мbps - Fast internet access
✔ 7-minute walk to Zara subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Charming balcony at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Zona Farini, a residential area with easy access to the centre. Within walking distance from the flat, you can find the extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, which has the famous Vertical Forest, Solar Tree and a cascading pool. It was named “the square of the future” by Italian newspapers. You can also reach Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi, a contemporary park with a botanical garden, in 20 minutes by foot.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Zara subway station is a short 7-minute walk.
Via Farini V.le Stelvio is a 3-minute walk away.
There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Milan Linate: 33-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3