ALTIDO Chic Room for 2 close to Duomo di MilanoMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Modern and elegant room in a cozy boutique hotel next to legendary Duomo di Milano and other city's see sights. Enjoy perfect comfort, highest-standard cleanliness and hotel service in the heart of Milan. Modernità e raffinatezza si uniscono per dar vita ad un boutique hotel dal fascino unico ed inimitabile. Il lusso del centro di Milano si riflette perfettamente nell’arredamento, nell’atmosfera e nei servizi delle camere.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of Milan, just moments from the Duomo.
You will find all the best of Milan at just a short walk: the Duomo (cathedral), La Scala theatre, Da Vinci’s Last Supper and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, considered the salon of Milan.
The neighbourhood is home of the most famous restaurants in the city, the historic bakeries and bars, and you should definitely enjoy the Milanese apéritif too.
For shopping and fashion enthusiasts, the elegant boutiques of the Quadrilatero della Moda (the fashion district) are close enough. Via Montenapoleone, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Via Spiga and Via Sant’Andrea are just minutes away.
Let yourself be fascinated by the architecture of the area, by the fine restaurants, by the biggest fashion shows that the best clothing stores around the world offer in their windows.
Because of the privileged central location, the main lines of urban and suburban public transport are all very close to the apartment.
To get to the hotel from Malpensa airport, you can take the Malpensa Express train to Milano Cadorna (30 minutes), and then travel 3 stations to the Duomo by metro.
You simply take the yellow line to Duomo metro station, or alternatively you can go with the shuttle bus to the Central Station and then travel to the Duomo station by metro.
The nearest airport, Linate, is about 7 km away and is served by shuttle. The best way to get to the hotel from Linate is by taxi, the trip takes about 20 minutes. You can also take bus 73 and travel to the ‘Via Gonzaga prima di P.za Diaz’ bus stop in the city center, from there you can walk to the hotel for 4 minutes.
If driving a car - Please note that the flat is located in the Area C or Limited traffic zone (ZTL), which involves access limits for certain types of vehicles, mainly affecting private vehicles. Traffic limitations are not active at the weekend or during holidays, when you can access the center of Milan without restrictions.
*Please be advised that there is a scaffolding on the building - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2