ALTIDO Colorful Studio for 2 near Arco della PaceMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Large and comfortable studio apartment located in a residential area a stone's throw from the center of Milan.
Located on the second floor of an elegant twentieth-century building, it consists of a bright living room with kitchenette, a double bed and a bathroom. The apartment is ideal for visiting the city center reachable by subway without giving up the comforts of a home located in one of the most peaceful and livable areas of Milan.
Practical for organizing dinners or aperitifs with friends is the living room which, illuminated by a French door and characterized by the contrast between electric blue and yellow present both on the walls and between the furniture, is the centerpiece of the apartment.
On the left, the white kitchen cabinet with wooden inserts extends into a yellow enamelled wooden counter with two characteristic vintage high stools and illuminated by black steel spotlights.
The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, refrigerator, moka, toaster and everything you need
A practical table for four, also enameled in yellow, completes the setting.
On the right, instead, an electric blue sofa and ocher yellow cushions; placed in front of the sofa is a low glossy black table.
On the opposite wall a bookcase in wenge and walnut with a plasma TV equipped with Dolby Surround.
This part of the house is a pleasant sharing space for example to watch a movie all together.
Finally, in the corner we find a double bed with a fabric headboard and a practical wall lamp.
The bathroom that opens to the left of the entrance is equipped with a toilet and shower, the contrast of the pale yellow furniture with the black granite of the floor that runs throughout the apartment is very pleasant.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2