ALTIDO Contemporary 1-bed apt near Duomo di MilanoMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
This year, travel like you never have before—visit Italy and experience the dolce vita! Looking for the right place to stay? Look no further. ALTIDO has you covered. This stylish flat, nicely located in Guastalla, puts all the unmissable places within reach, including Duomo di Milano and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Crocetta tube station is a 9-minute walk from the property. The apartment consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a gorgeous living room, a well-equipped kitchen, and a dining area.
This stylish-yet-cosy place to stay is the perfect addition to an unforgettable trip. So if you are looking for that kind of accommodation, you just found the right one! This beautiful 1-bed flat will meet your highest expectations for comfort and quality. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided, and there’s plenty of space for up to 4 guests.
The modern and well-designed living room features two comfortable sofas, convenient desk space, and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained.
One of the sofas can convert into a double sofa bed, suitable for up to 2 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is decorated in vibrant colours, and it is fitted with a double bed, promising a great night’s sleep.
The bathroom is complete with a cabin shower, bidet, and toilet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located in Italy’s chic and modern Northern capital of Milan. There are fascinating places visit, packed full of things to see and do. So embark on a new Italian adventure, and soon, you will find out why Milan satisfies any traveller's wishlist.
The position of this apartment is ideal, especially if you are interested in visiting the essential sites of the historic centre, such as the Duomo, the Scala Theatre, the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and an array of quirky shops, bars, and restaurants.
You will be able to enjoy a leisurely stroll in Giardini della Guastalla, a tranquil garden constructed in 1555, with grassy areas, paths and a charming pond.
Giardini della Guastalla: 2-minute walk
Rotonda di Via Besana: 5-minute walk
Piazza Duomo: 13-minute walk
Museo del Novecento: 14-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 14-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 15-minute walk
Piazza Mercanti: 17-minute walk
Palazzo Marino: 17-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 18-minute walk
Poldi Pezzoli Museum: 19-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 27-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 30-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 37-minute walk
Nietta Pizzeria Friggitoria: 3-minute walk
Ghepost: 4-minute walk
Plato Chic Superfood: 5-minute walk
Admiral Bar: 6-minute walk
Globe: 10-minute walk
Bar Duomo: 10-minute walk
With the property’s convenient location, you will benefit from excellent transport links. A short 5-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Via F.Sforza 32, and the nearest subway station, Crocetta, is a 9-minute walk from the property.
Milan Linate Airport: 17-minute taxi ride
Malpensa Airport: 17-minute taxi ride
Bergamo Airport: 50-minute taxi ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4