ALTIDO Cosy 1-bed apartment w/ balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this elegant flat nicely nestled in Vigentino. The area nearby offers a range of trendy bars and excellent restaurants while staying just a short metro trip from the city centre. Highlights nearby include Spazio MoonheART and Fondazione Prada. Brenta subway station is a short 15-minute walk away. The property comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a cosy balcony. Essentials are provided.
Gorgeous yet undeniably gritty, the capital of fashion is the wealthiest, most stylish city in Italy. So if you haven’t been there, pack your bags and embark on a new adventure.
This warm and inviting 1-bed flat will be the perfect travel base for a couple, business or solo traveller. At your disposal, you will have a comfy bed and modern amenities, so a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The well-equipped open-plan kitchen has the following appliances: induction stove, oven, juicer, kettle, moka, dishwasher, cooking basics and silverware.
4 guests can sit comfortably around the dining table and enjoy a meal.
The inviting and sunny living room will make you feel at home. You can watch your favourite TV show in the living room while sitting on a comfortable sofa.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is a stylish bedroom fitted with a double-size bed, a large wardrobe and a dresser. The bed is dressed in quality linen for a comfortable night's sleep.
The modern bathroom has an enclosed shower, rail trail, toilet and enough space for your toiletries.
There is a charming balcony with a sitting area available at your disposal.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is a lift available.
There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Welcome to Milan, the global capital of fashion and design, where you can spend hours walking around the designer shops. Enjoy a wide range of trendy bars and excellent restaurants while staying just a short metro trip from the city centre and all the major attractions. The Porta Romana (Roman Gate) is just a 30-minute ride by public transport, and the famous art and culture centre Prada Foundation is a 14-minute walk away.
Parco pubblico: 1-minute walk
Spazio MoonheART: 3-minute walk
Teatro del Vigentino di Isabella Cremonesi: 5-minute walk
Fondazione Prada: 14-minute walk
Duomo di Milano, P.za del Duomo: 27-minute bus ride
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 28-minute bus ride
Sforzesco Castle: 30-minute by public transport
Porta Roman: 30-minute bus ride
Naviglio Grande: 30-minute bus ride
Arco di Porta Ticinese: 35-minute bus ride
Annaré: 2-minute walk
Il Capestrano Ristorante Abruzzese: 5-minute walk
Rinconcito Huaralino 2: 15-mintue walk
Bar Luce: 13-minute walk
Ooops: 15-minute walk
Gecko23: 16-minute walk
CONAD: 4-minute walk
Carrefour Market: 8-minute walk
There is no free parking available.
There is paid parking nearby the property, which costs €2-3 per hour.
Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop,Via Quaranta Via Gargano. Brenta subway station is a short 15-minute journey by bus.
Linate Airport: 45-minute ride via public transport
Malpensa Airport: 1h and 20-minute ride via public transport
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4