ALTIDO Cosy 1 BR Apart w/Balcony and Free parkingMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
ALTIDO welcomes you to this cosy 1-bedroom apartment—your home base for exploring Milan like a local! You will be in an up-and-coming area with plenty of delicious restaurants, shops, and parks nearby. A short walk will take you to the Navigli district with 2 beautiful parks, Segantini and Baden-Powell, for a peaceful stroll or a lovely picnic. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an open living room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchen with dining area, and a wide balcony with seating for two.
Feel right at home when visiting Milan—breathe and taste the Italian Dolce Vita and live like an Italian!
This 1-bedroom flat is a wonderful balance of indoor and outdoor spaces. Revel in the crisp morning air while you wake up with a hot cup of coffee on the balcony. Spend the evening with a loved one, enjoying a delicious meal together before snuggling on the couch. No matter if you are a business traveller, adventure seeker, or a couple looking for a getaway, this apartment will suit you perfectly.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
You can relax comfortably on the sofa in the living room and enjoy a quiet evening, reading your favourite book or chatting the night away. The wide balcony, overlooking the city, can be entered from both the living room and the bedroom, and it has outdoor seating for 2.
The sofa bed converts into a double sofa bed, suitable for up to 2 adults.
The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities you need, including hobs, oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
Share a home-cooked meal together at the dining table, which can seat 2 people.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The cosy bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, wardrobe, and dresser for your belongings. Through the patio door, you can access the balcony.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower with a rain shower, toilet, bidet, sink, and towel dryer.
The wide balcony, spanning the length of the apartment is the ideal place to enjoy a nice cup of cappuccino in the crisp morning air.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
There is also a free parking space available.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is located in a quiet residential area, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre while still conveniently situated near a metro station to reach anywhere within the city easily. You can reach the city centre with all the major sights, including Duomo and Castello Sforzesco, in less than 20 minutes by public transport. A short walk will take you to the Navigli district, known for its canals, nightlife, restaurants, and bars. There are also several popular parks nearby, including the Segantini and Robert Baden-Powell parks, where you can take a leisurely stroll or enjoy a picnic with friends or family.
Parco Russoli Franco da Liscate: 3-minute walk
Segantini Park: 10-minute walk
Robert Baden-Powel Park: 11-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 12-minute metro ride
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 20-minute metro ride
Teatro alla Scala: 22-minute metro ride
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 13-minute metro ride
Duomo di Milano: 20-minute metro ride
Caterina Cucina e Farina: 3-minute walk
Trattoria Caprese: 6-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Romolo metro station, which is a short 3-minute walk away and provides links all across the city. You can reach the heart of the city in under 20 minutes via public transportation.
Bresso Airport: 36-minute taxi drive or 46-minute metro ride
Milan Linate Airport: 22-minute taxi drive or 1-hour metro ride
Malpensa International Airport: 42-minute taxi drive or 52-minute metro ride
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4