ALTIDO Cosy 1bed flat in Fiera, MilanMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Embark on a new Italian adventure, and come see what Milan has to offer! This spacious 1-bed apartment will perfectly suit your needs. All the main tourist attractionsare within walking distance, including Parco Industria Alfa Romeo and Castello Pozzi. A short 5-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram stops, Lotto and Portello. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, open-plan kitchen and balcony.
Vacations fill your soul, and this year, explore the Italian global capital of fashion and design like never before. Book this gorgeous 1-bedroom flat in Fiera, Milan and have an unforgettable trip.
This flat will perfectly suit couples, families of four or a group of friends wanting to make the most out of their trip to Milan.
Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The warm and inviting living room is furnished with a cosy blue sofa, a small wooden table, and a flat-screen TV to keep you company.
There is an open-plan well-equipped kitchen with all the essentials, including induction hobs, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, juicer, moka, cooking basics, and silverware.
There is also a dining space available at your disposal.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is one bedroom fitted with a double bed dressed with quality linens for a comfortable and restful night's sleep. There are also 2 high double wardrobes and a dresser, so there will be enough space for all your luggage.
Additionally, if you are a family of four or a couple of friends, there is a sofa bed available, also fitted with quality linen for your convenience and comfort.
Take advantage of the modern bathroom, which consists of an enclosed shower, bidet, toilet, heating rail and a sink with enough space for your toiletries.
For your convenience, the apartment is also equipped with a workspace fitted with a desk and chair for the perfect work environment.
The apartment comes with a sunny balcony where you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee al fresco.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 1st floor, and there is a lift available.
There are 3 flights of steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely located in Fiera, Milan, where you will be fascinated by the fusion of shopping, dining, a variety of bars, and architectural splendour. You can also enjoy a nice walk through the green scenery of Parco Aldo Aniasi and Sempione Park.
Apart from the many tourist attractions within walking distance from the property, another highlight nearby is the Teatro Pime and Palazzo delle Scintille.
Allianz Cloud: 8-minute walk
Castello Pozzi: 9-minute walk
Teatro Pime: 7-minute walk
Palazzo delle Scintille: 14-minute walk
Parco Industria Alfa Romeo: 16-minute walk
Arco della Pace: 19-minute bus ride
Triennale di Milano: 18-minute bus ride
Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello: 14-minute bus ride
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 14-minute bus ride
Duomo di Milano: 15-minute bus ride
Milano Summer Festival: 30-minute train ride
Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 30-minute bus ride
I Love Poke - Piombo: 2-minute walk
I love poke - CityLife: 2-minute walk
Sushi&Sound: 3-minute walk
Streat Takeout & Delivery: 4-minute walk
Bar Silva Milano: 2-minute walk
Centro Sociale Cantiere: 4-minute walk
Hollywood: 4-minute walk
Esselunga: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, you can use the paid nearest parking at Blue Line for €3 per hour.
The nearest bus stop is Via Silva Via Albani, just after the corner.
The metro station Lotto and Portello are just 5-minutes away.
Milan Linate Airport: 30-minute car ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4