ALTIDO Cosy Studio near ChinatownMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔484 ft2 / 45 m2 of the property
✔ Studio with a double-size bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 18-minute walk to Arco Della Pace
✔ Next to Chinatown and Tomba di Manzoni
✔ 10-minute walk to Domodossola subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Studio with a lofted double-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom fitted with an enclosed shower, toilet and bidet
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Milan is the capital of fashion and design in Italy's Lombardy region. An economic hub that also features high-end restaurants and shops, it's home to the national stock exchange. Leonardo da Vinci's mural "The Last Supper" can be found in the Gothic Duomo di Milano cathedral and the Santa Maria Delle Grazie convent.
It’s a convenient 11-minute walk to Chinatown, an area famous for its food markets, silks and leather shops, dim sum restaurants, tea shops, and Asian street food stand. Cultural activities are held at the Fabbrica del Vapore centre, which houses a variety of contemporary art exhibitions.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There is blue line which costs €2-3 per hour
● Via Cenisio Via Induno is the nearest tram station, just around the corner
● The nearest subway station is Gerusalemme, just a 2-minute walk from the property
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Milan Linate Airport: 45 minutes by public transport
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2