ALTIDO Cosy&Inviting 1-bed flat with balconyMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming 1-bed flat, nicely based in leafy Acquabella. Within a 30-minute ride via public transport, you will be able to reach famous sights, such as Duomo di Milano and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and Milano Forlanini station is a 10-minute walk away. The property consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a cosy living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a charming balcony. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
This warm and inviting flat has all the necessary amenities to ensure maximum comfort throughout your stay. This is the perfect accommodation for a family of three or a couple of friends wanting to get the best out of their trip to Milan.
With a convenient desk space available, this property also converts into an adorable home office.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
In the living room, you will find a comfy sofa, coffee table and a flat-screen TV at your disposal.
If you want to show off your cooking skills, the spotlight in the kitchen is yours! You will find everything you need, including an induction stove, Moka coffee machine, microwave, juicer, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bedroom is fitted with a soft-comfy double bed and a chest of drawers where you can store your personal belongings.
The sofa in the living room also converts into a sofa bed.
There is a charming balcony with outdoor furniture where you can enjoy a cup of cappuccino with your dearest one.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
There are four flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Home to such sites of interest as the Santi Nereo e Achilleo church, leafy Acquabella lies in the east of Milan and is a perfect base from which to explore the best Milan has to offer, with quick and easy access to the city centre.
Once there, there’s nothing easier than to stroll from one famous attraction to the next—be it the staggering Duomo di Milano and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II or the regal Palazzo Marino and the Palazzo Reale. The so-called Milanese Movida, or nightlife, is also a key experience in Milan.
The ancient Colonne di San Lorenzo, for example, is well worth a visit and is further located on one of the main plazas of the Milanese movida, just a 15-minute walk from Duomo metro station.
Bagatti Valsecchi Museum: 29-minute ride via public transport
Duomo di Milano: 29-minute ride via public transport
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 30-minute via public transport
Teatro alla Scala: 33-minute via public transport
Sforzesco Castle: 34-minute via public transport
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 37-minute via public transport
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 39-minute via public transport
Pinacoteca di Brera: 40-minute via public transport
Lo Smeraldo: 3-minute walk
Santeria Paladini 8: 3-minute walk
El Gainatt: 6-minute walk
Bar ile: 1-minute walk
Vini e vinili: 3-minute walk
The Moss: 3-minute walk
There is no free parking available at the property.
There is paid street parking nearby.
The city center is about a 20-minutes drive away.
One of the recently opened METRO LINE 4's stations is nearby the property.
Milano Forlanini station is a 10-minute walk from the property, offering connections to the city centre in around 20 minutes, as well as to other destinations such as the majestic Lake Como in about an hour.
Buses from nearby Viale Argonne Via Marescalchi also allow easy and direct access to the town centre in about half an hour.
Linate Airport: 8-minute drive
Bresso Airport: 24-minute drive
Malpensa Airport: 53-minute drive
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3