ALTIDO Cozy flat for 4 w/ patio, nearby NavigliMilano
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Perfect for long or short stays either for couples or for groups of up to four, this charming and stylish apartment with a balcony in Milan’s Giambellino-Lorenteggio district offers easy access to the centre of the city. Take the tram into the centre of town to visit the historic Duomo di Milano or the ancient ruins of the Colonne di San Lorenzo before stopping in for a drink in one of the area’s many bars and clubs on the way back to the apartment. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
Living & Eating
The apartment’s stylish living room contains a comfortable sofa and armchair, TV and functional dining table. Large French windows open onto a picturesque balcony and offer the space plenty of natural light. The kitchen is charming and functional, equipped with a gas stove, oven, fridge and cupboard space, as well as another dining table, perfect for casual breakfasts and coffee. Another set of balcony doors in the kitchen again give the space lots of natural light and a bright feel.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The attractive bedroom has a double bed, plenty of cupboard and draw space, a chair and writing desk and another balcony door. The sofa in the living room also folds out into a sofa bed, making this property ideal either for couples or for groups. The functional and stylish bathroom is fully equipped with a toilet, bidet, bath and shower. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4