ALTIDO Cute apt near Guastalla GardensMilano
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Elegant apartment ideally positioned near Guastalla
✔ 1614 ft2 | 150 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with essential appliances
✔ Little balcony
✔ 22-minute walk to Palazzo Reale di Milano
✔ 23-minute walk to Duomo di Milano
✔ 24-minute walk to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
✔ Next to the Guastalla Gardens
✔ 11-minute walk to Crocetta subway station
✔ Convenient location
✔ Selection of bars and restaurants
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both bedrooms are equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
— the living room offers a double sofa bed
⭐ A fully-fitted kitchen with essential supplies
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ An adorable balcony with patio furniture
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are four flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Italy’s chic and modern Northern capital of Milan. Staying here, you will Immerse yourself in the rich heritage, picturesque streets, and warm, welcoming atmosphere that this area offers.
The position of this apartment is ideal, especially if you are interested in visiting the essential sites of the historic centre, such as the Duomo, the Scala Theatre, the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and an array of quirky shops, bars, and restaurants.
You can enjoy a stroll in Giardini della Guastalla, a tranquil garden constructed in 1555 with grassy areas, paths and a charming pond.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Blue line nearby is available, and it costs €2-3 per hour.
● 1-minute walk to V.le Monte Nero Via Bergamo tram stop.
● 2-minute walk to V.le Regina Margherita Via Lamarmora bus stop.
● 11-minute walk to Crocetta subway station
✈ Nearest airport:
17-minute drive to Milan Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6