ALTIDO Elegant 1 BR Apt in front of the Sforzesco CastleMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
This modern property offers an excellent stay to all of our guests. The apartment is located in front of the Sforzesco Castle! Via Cusani Tram Stop is nearby, providing great transport links. Local attractions include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. It is on the third floor and consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, and fully-equipped kitchen. The property sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials such as linen, towels, TV & WiFi are provided.
Offering a stylish living room with an abundance of natural light, a pristinely clean bathroom, and comfortable bedroom, and fully equipped kitchen - our apartment offers an experience that will make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
A spacious, immaculately clean, and pristinely presented living room welcomes you to relax on a large and comfortable sofa, in front of a big TV. The room is designed beautifully, and provides a modern aesthetic that provides style, comfort and warmth to the room.
The bedroom is decorated to a high standard, and comes with a very comfortable double bed and plenty of space for all your belongings.
The sofa in the living room also converts into a double sofa bed.
The bathroom is modern and stylish, with a shower unit and everything you might need for your comfort. You will also find a hairdryer for your convenience.
Our kitchen and dining area is fully equipped for all your needs and very functional. There is a coffee maker, a microwave, toaster, oven, and of course the necessary amount of dishes and cutlery.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4