ALTIDO Elegant 1 BR Flat next to Milano CentraleApartment - Milano
Wireless internet connection
This stylish and spacious apartment is conveniently located just a short walk away from Milan Central Railway Station. The centre can be reached in just 10 minutes by metro and there are plenty of shops, restaurants and bars in the vicinity. The apartment is on Via Paracelso, a lively street just a few steps away from Corso Buenos Aires, one of the busiest shopping streets of the city. It has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and 2 balconies.
Space, style and comfort: in this apartment you will find everything you need no matter if you are in Milan for leisure and work. Enjoy elegant furniture, floor-to-ceiling windows and the latest amenities at your disposal. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or long stay. It has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a double sofa, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and 2 balconies. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided. Fast WiFi is available in the property and is free of charge.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The modern living room has a large comfortable sofa which can be turned into a double bed, a clothes rail and a big flat screen TV. The homey wooden kitchen has all the modern amenities including a fridge, a stove with an oven and a microwave. It also has a dining area that can seat up to 3 people.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The apartment has a spacious bedroom with a double bed, a cabinet and a wardrobe. There is a shower and a bidet in the white-and-grey bathroom. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4