ALTIDO Elegant Studio for 2 near Duomo di MilanMilano
Wireless internet connection
Book this perfectly stylish apartment and stay right in the centre of Milan. All the major attractions, including Duomo, La Scala and Castello Sforzesco, are just a short walk away, and so are some of the city’s best restaurants. Located inside a modern building, this beautiful studio offers a thoughtful balance of style and space-optimizing solutions. The flat has a living room with a sofa and hideaway double bed, a bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area.
The studio is decorated to the highest standards of style and quality. Enjoy its comfortable furniture and modern appliances and stay as long as you want—for several days, weeks, or months. No matter if you are in town for business or leisure, the flat has everything you need to have a great time. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for either a couple or a solo traveller. It has a hideaway double bed, a bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The apartment has a sofa that can transform into a fold-down hideaway double bed, a coffee table, and a Smart TV. The open-plan kitchen has everything you need to cook an amazing dinner, including a stove, oven, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, and a dining area that can seat up to 2 guests. The bathroom has a shower and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Check-in: after 3 PM
Check-out: before 11 AM
Late Check-in Fees
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€, but we cannot guarantee check-in.
Other things to note
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Cinque Vie, the oldest district in Milan, located in the historical city centre. Here you will find ancient Roman ruins, antique shops, and contemporary galleries, all just around the corner from the apartment. The Duomo, La Scala, and other major sights are only a short walk away, and so are some of the city’s best restaurants. Piazza Affari, with the famous sculpture by Maurizio Cattelan, is just a stone’s throw away. There is a PAM supermarket on Piazza Beltrade, a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
Duomo: 8-minute walk
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 16-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 8-minute walk
Castello Sforzesco: 12-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 15-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 9-minute walk
Pasto - Laboratorio di pasta con cucina: 1-minute walk
Trattoria Milanese: 1-minute walk
Al Mercante Restaurant: 3-minute walk
B Cafè: 2-minute walk
The English Football Pub: 3-minute walk
Top Missori WineBar & Bistrot: 7-minute walk
The metro station ‘Duomo’ is only a 4-minute walk from the property. There are also multiple bus stops nearby. Milan Central Railway Station is a 15-minute metro trip away.
There is parking nearby on Piazza Borromeo, and the price is 4€ per hour.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2