ALTIDO Exceptional room near the DuomoMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Elegant room in a boutique hotel in the heart of Milan
✔ Close to all the major city sights
✔ 1 double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Coffee & tea making facilities
✔ Next to Duomo di Milano
✔ 5-minute walk to Palazzo Reale di Milano & Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
✔ 8-minute walk to Teatro alla Scala
✔ 13-minute walk to Sforzesco Castle
✔ 16-minute walk to Pinacoteca di Brera
✔ 18-minute walk to Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio
✔ 2-minute walk to Duomo subway station
⭐ The room offers a cosy double bed & a flat-screen TV
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ Coffee & tea making facilities
⭐ A mini fridge at your disposal
⭐ A desk/work space available
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire room.
● The room is located on the 4th floor, and there is a lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is nicely nestled in the heart of Milan. Central Milan is dominated by the Duomo—Italy’s largest church and the fifth largest in the world. Palazzo Reale and the Museo del Novecento are both right next to the cathedral.
Nearby, you will find the infamous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Italy’s oldest active shopping mall since 1877.
Other landmarks nearby include the Scala Theatre, with its leading opera season and star-studded premieres and the 15th-century Castello Sforzesco.
Once you have explored the city’s most famous sights, you can enjoy a stroll in the nearby Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan’s Fashion District, where all the popular names in the fashion world have their stores. During fashion week, this area hosts catwalks and shows, and the streets are packed with models and celebrities.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Duomo M1 M3, a 2-minute walk.
● Another 2-minute walk will take you to Duomo subway station.
✈ Nearest airport:
37-minute drive to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area. Therefore, it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2