ALTIDO Exclusive Apt for 4 in Navigli near parksMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
This modern and beautiful 1-bed flat will fulfill your dreams of the perfect accommodation. Conveniently based in Navigli, you will be able to explore the neighbourhood’s main sights, such as Parco Baden-Powell and Navigli Milano. Easily venture to the rest of Milan from Romolo subway station, only a 10-minute walk away. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a beautifully designed living room (with a sofa bed), and a well-equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and WiFi are provided.
This stylish flat is synonymous with elegance and luxury, offering home-like hospitality and the comfort you need for an unforgettable trip to Milan.
From fringe attractions to hidden treasures, you will be able to enjoy a rocking time in Italy’s most exciting city.
With desk space and reliable WiFi, this stunning 1-bedroom flat makes the perfect place to keep up with work and linger long enough around the area.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The bright and inviting living room has 2 comfortable sofas where you can snuggle in with your loved ones and a convenient coffee table where you can enjoy a quick snack.
The elegant and well-equipped kitchen has the following kitchen appliances: a fridge, coffee machine, oven, hobs, cooking basics, and silverware.
Gather your family around the dining table and share a home-cooked meal together!
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There is 1 modernly decorated bedroom, complete with a queen bed that guarantees a great night’s sleep. There you will find a convenient desk space if you wish to experience a real staycation. Storage space for your belongings is also available.
There is a sofa in the living room, which converts into a double bed.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, toilet, and sink.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the first floor and there is no lift.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located in Navigli, a district that is defined by its waterways. The canals—known locally as Navigli—have a long, practical history and have now transformed into one of the coolest parts of the city.
The neighbourhood has a unique atmosphere, very different from what you will find in the rest of Milan. There are dozens of unique bars and trendy cafes nearby.
Highlights nearby include Parco Baden-Powell, Navigli Milano, Museo Diocesano, and Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore.
Parco Baden-Powell: 7-minute walk
Navigli Milano: 10-minute walk
Mudec: 14-minute walk
Armani/Silos: 18-minute walk
Museo Diocesano: 27-minute walk
Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore: 30-minute walk
El Gaucho: 1-minute walk
La Filetteria Italiana Navigli: 4-minute walk
Trattoria Bolognese da Mauro: 7-minute walk
Leone Carmelo Maurizio: 2-minute walk
Al 113 Johann Sebastian Bar: 3-minute walk
Sugar: 9-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property will provide you with easy transport links across the city.
The nearest bus stop, Via D'Adda 31 dopo V.le Cassala, is a short 2-minute walk.
A short stroll of 10 minutes will take you to the nearest subway station, Romolo.
Milan Malpensa Airport: 53-minute taxi drive
Milan Bergamo Airport: 60-minute taxi drive
Milan Linate Airport: 29-minute taxi drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4