ALTIDO Fabulous Family Apt for 4 w/Terrace next to ParkMilano
Balcony / Terrace
Your dream vacation in Milan is just one click away—book this fabulous 1-bed flat and create unforgettable memories! The flat is perfectly located right next to Parco Don Luigi Giussani, a large park with a children’s playground. S. Agostino subways station is a 2-minute walk, and it will provide you with easy transport links across the city. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a bright living room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchen, and a cosy balcony.
With its lively, welcoming design, this modern flat will make you feel right at home!
Enjoy a nice stroll at Parco Don Luigi Giussani, which is a short 2-minute walk from the property.
In case you would like to keep up with work while travelling, then you will be happy to find out that there is desk space available at the property.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
Attention to detail is evident throughout this stylish living room. You will find 1 comfy sofa and 3 cosy armchairs where you can sit back and relax after a long day of exploring the city’s most popular sights. There is also a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained during your stay.
The sofa bed in the living room converts into a double bed, suitable for up to 2 adults.
The modern and well-equipped kitchen offers the following appliances: a fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, hobs, oven, microwave, cooking basics, and silverware.
Also, the kitchen leads to the charming balcony—a lovely place to have a fresh cup of coffee while enjoying the delightful city view.
Gather your dearest ones around the dining table and find real joy in sharing a meal together!
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, a wardrobe, and a cosy armchair. There is also an en-suite bathroom with a cabin shower.
The second bathroom is equipped with a bathtub.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, a drying machine, a vacuum cleaner, an iron, and an ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The flat is located on the second floor, and there is a lift.
Price: included in the booking.
- Arrival outside of schedule:
Price: 40€ per booking.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
ALTIDO’s place is conveniently located in Zona Solari / Tortona (both names are used), one of the up-and-coming areas of Milan. It hit the headlines a few years ago when it became the unofficial location for Milan’s famous design fair, whose official location is the new trade fair area of Rho on the opposite side of town.
Another reason to love this neighbourhood is its contemporary eating and drinking scenery. Packed with trendy bars, pubs, restaurants, and takeaways there is something for every taste.
Parco Don Luigi Giussani: 2-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 9-minute walk
Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore: 15-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 15-minute walk
Basilica di Sant’Eustorgio: 16-minute walk
Navigli: 18-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 19-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 25-minute walk
Museo del Novecento: 25-minute walk
Palazzo Reale: 26-minute walk
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 26-minute walk
Teatro alla Scala: 29-minute walk
C'era una Volta una Piada: 1-minute walk
Langosteria: 4-minute walk
Trattoria All'Antica: 4-minute walk
Lido Liquor Bar: 6-minute walk
Un posto a BASE: 12-minute walk
Bar Magenta: 13-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near V.le Coni Zugna prima di Via Modestino bus station, which is less than a 1-minute walk from the property.
S.Agostino subway station is a 2-minute walk away.
Milan Linate Airport: 27-minute taxi drive
Bresso Airport: 34-minute taxi drive
Malpensa International Airport: 24-minute taxi drive
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4