ALTIDO is proud to offer this modern and comfortable studio with a kitchenette. The room is located in a residential area with easy access to the city centre. There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby, and you can reach all the major attractions in 30 minutes by public transport. The room has a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, TV, bathroom, dining area, and kitchenette. Guests also have access to common areas with a terrace, gym, sauna and jacuzzi. All essentials are provided.
The spacious room is stylishly decorated and has everything you need for a great time in Milan. This is the perfect place for a couple or a solo traveller. The room has a comfortable double bed, wardrobe, workspace, a Smart TV, a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, stove, microwave and kettle, and dining area for up to 2 people. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and bidet, and essentials, linens, and towels are provided. The room can accommodate up to 2 guests.
On the first floor of the building, there is a gym and spa centre with a sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area, and jacuzzi, which you can book for free for 45 minutes.
There is also a large terrace with tables, chairs, sunbeds, and a jacuzzi.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The washing machine with a dryer is located in the common area on the first floor. A vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board are available upon request.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire room and common areas.
The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
In the common area on the first floor of the building, there is a gym and spa centre with a sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area, and jacuzzi, which you can book for free for 45 minutes.
There are also a large terrace with tables, chairs, sunbeds, and a jacuzzi in communal use with other guests.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Giambellino-Lorenteggio, a historic residential area that is well-connected to the centre of Milan. Enjoy walking in various parks nearby and exploring local bars, where famous Italian singers and writers like Giorgio Gaber and Andrea G. Pinketts were searching for inspiration. The public park, Gonin, is just around the corner from the property, and the sports complex, Football City, is a 6-minute walk away.
Duomo: 30-minute tram trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 30-minute bus trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 30-minute tram trip
Castello Sforzesco: 30-minute bus trip
Teatro alla Scala: 30-minute tram trip
Gonin Public Park: 2-minute walk
Football City: 6-minute walk
Osteria Naviglio Grande, Via Lodovico Il Moro, 139: 20-minute walk
Esselunga, Via Lorenteggio, 219: 10-minute walk
Farmacia San Cristoforo, Via Giambellino, 150: 5-minute walk
There is free parking inside the building available for guests.
The metro station ‘Inganni’ is a 20-minute walk from the property, and there are also multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
The closest tram stop, Via Gonin 34 prima di Via Giordani, is just a 5-minute walk away.
You can reach the city centre with all the major attractions in just 20 minutes by metro or tram.
Milano San Cristoforo train station is a 3-minute walk away.
Please note there is a reception in the building, where you can make a reservation for the Spa facilities. Open hours - 9.30-18.30.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
***Please note that the mid-stay cleaning is not included in the nightly rate. However, if you require a mid-stay cleaning, please get in touch with our reception desk team.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.