ALTIDO Fresh Apartment for 2 close to CityLifeMilano
Wireless internet connection
This compact and classic apartment is perfect for long or short stays for up to 2 guests. Nestled on the edge of the modern Ghisolfa district, just outside the historic centre of the city, it offers convenient access both to the centre of town and to Malpensa airport, while also benefiting from its proximity to the area’s laid back parks, gardens and residential neighbourhoods. Essentials, linen, towels, TV and WiFi are provided.
The property’s open plan dining and kitchen area is comfortable and classic in design, boasting attractive wood panelling and teal-fronted cupboards. The functional dining table with attractive wooden dining chairs and corner bench faces out into the kitchen and toward the large window, which floods the space with plenty of natural light.
The kitchen is outfitted with a gas stove, oven, microwave and toaster.
The apartment’s simple and attractive bedroom contains a double bed with a stylish side table and side light, as well as cupboard and shelf storage. A bright and airy space, also with a large window, it contains a TV and offers a classic tiled ensuite bathroom. The bathroom contains a shower, toilet, sink and bidet. Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans and linen changes.
If we have missed anything or if you have any questions at all then do not hesitate to get in touch! Your feedback is appreciated.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2