ALTIDO Fulcorina Cenacolo: Superb Central StudioMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
Feel right at home when visiting Italy—breathe and taste the Italian Dolce Vita and live like an Italian. This beautiful studio is the perfect fit for all your needs. A stone’s throw away, you will find some of the most popular sights including Sforzesco Castle, Teatro alla Scala, and Duomo di Milano. A wide selection of adventurous dinner spots, local bars, and trendy shops are nearby. The studio consists of a thoughtfully designed living room, a sofa bed, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining area. This flat suits up to 2 guests. WiFi, TV, and essentials are provided.
LIVING ROOM, SLEEPING AREA, KITCHEN & DINING:
Attention to the details is evident throughout this modern studio. Decorated with vibrant colours and beautiful paintings, you will feel your mood lifted just by being here. This is a great accommodation for a couple or 2 friends wanting to explore what Milan has to offer.
In the living area, you will have a cosy sofa that converts into a comfy double bed and a flat-screen TV, where you can enjoy your favourite program.
The modern and functional kitchen has all the necessary equipment in case you would like to surprise your dearest one with a delicious homemade meal. Gather together around the dining table and enjoy a nice lunch.
You will find the following kitchen appliances in the kitchen: an induction stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, cooking basics, and silverware.
The bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower, sink, and toilet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire property. The studio is located on the first floor, and there is a lift.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Other things to note
*Please note that the late check-ins are subject to an extra fee, payable in cash upon arrival as follows:
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch. All feedback is appreciated!
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO’s place is nicely nestled in Central Zone 1 of Milan, an area which is a sublime mix of historical architecture and modern high-rise skyscrapers—all mixed together with a dash of Italian life. The city is particularly known for its abundance of high-end fashion retailers and the beautiful Duomo di Milano. Here, adventures await you at every corner where you can find fabulous restaurants, vibrant bars, and local shops.
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute walk
Duomo di Milano: 9-minute walk
Sforzesco Castle: 9-minute walk
Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio: 9-minute walk
Santa Maria delle Grazie: 13-minute walk
Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci: 14-minute walk
Pinacoteca di Brera: 16-minute walk
Acquario Civico di Milano: 16-minute walk
Al Mercante Restaurant: 5-minute walk
Italy Restaurant Milano: 5-minute walk
Casa Lodi: 8-minute walk
Bar Rubin: 5-minute walk
Stoica Bar: 6-minute walk
Bar Paninoteca Unione: 7-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently located near Cordusio subway station, which is only a 5-minute walk away and provides you with easy access across the city. Cordusio bus stop is also a short 5-minute walk.
Milan Linate Airport: 31-minute taxi drive
Bresso Airport: 35-minute taxi drive
Malpensa International Airport: 53-minute taxi drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2