ALTIDO Galleria boutique hotel - Family Executive roomMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Modernity and refinement come together one step away from the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele to create a boutique hotel with a unique and inimitable charm.
Suited for family in search of a perfect stay in the heart of the city. The rooms Altido Galleria seem to be enclosed within an intrinsically modern world, based on the fascinating contrast between the preciousness of details and the essentiality of the environments. The furniture with a minimal taste permeate every corner of the rooms, emphasizing its deeply contemporary soul. The access to the rooms, regulated by a latest generation web app, conceals an entrance characterized by essential lines, complete with full-height wardrobes. The bathrooms, a concrete search of an original design, but at the same time sober and elegant, find in the large shower the cornerstone of all its conception. The rooms are equipped with a wooden desk used as a work area, a 42" hotel TV and a minibar with free snacks and drinks.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
The privileged position of the structure allows you to enjoy a delightful view of the historical beauties of the centre of Milan, besides being surrounded by the most prestigious boutiques and restaurants of the city.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4