ALTIDO Galleria boutique hotel - Galleria SuiteMilano
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Modernity and refinement come together one step away from the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele to create a boutique hotel with a unique and inimitable charm.
The Suite Galleria seems to be enclosed within an intrinsically modern world, based on the fascinating contrast between the preciousness of details and the essentiality of the environments. The furniture with a minimal taste permeate every corner of the room, emphasizing its deeply contemporary soul. The access to the room, regulated by a latest generation web app, conceals an entrance characterized by essential lines, complete with full-height wardrobes. The bathroom, a concrete search of an original design, but at the same time sober and elegant, finds in the large shower the cornerstone of all its conception. A large living area at the center of the suite is perfect to organize business meetings or simply to enjoy moments of leisure and pleasure. The double room is equipped with a wooden desk used as a work area, a 50 " hotel TV and a mini bar with free snacks and drinks.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Other things to note
Please note that there is a breakfast available, upon request. The breakfast is not included in the price and it will cost 18 euros which you will have to pay in cash on the desk reception.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
The privileged position of the structure allows you to enjoy a delightful view over the historical beauties of the center of Milan, besides being surrounded by the most prestigious boutiques and restaurants of the city.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2