ALTIDO Light Isola Studio, Great Links to Milan CentreMilano
No matter if you travel for business or leisure, this smart studio will be the right choice. The apartment is located in one of the most modern areas of Milan, just a stone’s throw from the famous Piazza Gae Aulenti and Vertical Forest. The city centre is only a 5-minute metro trip away. The apartment has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living/dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This cosy, minimalistically decorated apartment has everything you need for a great time in Milan. It has comfortable furniture and is equipped with all the necessary amenities. Stay as long as you want; the flat is suitable for short- or long-term stays.
The apartment has 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a living/dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. It is suitable for up to 2 guests.
The flat has a double bed and a wardrobe. The living/dining room has a sofa, a smart TV and a dining area for up to 2 guests. The open-plan kitchen is complete with a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, and juicer. The bathroom has an enclosed shower and a bidet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Isola, a trendy urban area which boasts modern restaurants and exclusive designer shops. The extraordinary Piazza Gae Aulenti, which has the famous Vertical Forest, Solar Tree, and a cascading pool and was named “the square of the future” by Italian newspapers, is just a short walk from the flat. Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi, a contemporary park with a botanical garden is also nearby.
Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi: 2-minute walk
Piazza Gae Aulenti: 4-minute walk
Duomo: 10-minute metro trip
Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper: 5-minute metro trip
Castello Sforzesco: 5-minute metro trip
Pinacoteca di Brera: 5-minute metro trip
Teatro alla Scala: 5-minute metro trip
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 10-minute metro trip
Carrefour Express: 7-minute walk
Miscusi Isola: 3-minute walk
Panini di Mare Milano Isola: 5-minute walk
There is no parking at this property.
There is paid parking nearby, and it costs €2 per hour.
The Isola metro station is only a 2-minute walk away from the property, and there are also multiple bus stops nearby.
Milano Porta Garibaldi train station is a 5-minute walk away, and Milano Centrale is a 20-minute walk or 5-minute metro trip from the apartment.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2