ALTIDO Lovely 1 BR Flat w/Easy Access to CentreMilano
Wireless internet connection
Book this homey and charming flat for your next trip to Milan and enjoy living in a quiet residential neighbourhood with easy access to the city centre. The tram stop, from where you can directly reach the Duomo and other major attractions, is a 2-minute walk away, and there are plenty of great cafes and restaurants right at your doorstep. The apartment is suitable for a work trip or a holiday, and it has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Here you will find everything for your flawless stay—modern amenities, homey wooden furniture and original details like a clock coffee table and bright red kitchen. Enjoy your time in Milan in this lovely apartment as long as you want; it’s perfectly suitable for either a short- or a long-term stay. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING
The homey living room has a comfortable sofa which can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, flat-screen TV, and a dining area that can seat up to 4 guests. The red and white open-plan kitchen has everything you need, including a stove, oven, toaster, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, a wardrobe, and a cabinet. The bathroom has a shower and a bidet, and bathroom essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Milan, Italy.
Welcome to Giambellino-Lorenteggio, a historical residential neighbourhood, well-connected to the centre of Milan. A number of famous Italian singers, writers, and actors including Adriano Celentano were either living here or frequently visiting the area. The Parco Giochi Gonfiabili park with a children’s entertainment centre is just a 7-minute walk away from the property, while the farmers market Mercato Vespri Siciliani is just a stone’s throw away. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the area, and you can get to the city centre in 30 minutes by tram.
Ifu Oriental Restaurant: 5-minute walk
Le Refuge: 8-minute walk
Mi Casa Toasteria Milano: 11-minute walk
Cafè Solari 72: 9-minute walk
Bar Spritz: 11-minute walk
T9 - Coffee & Cocktails: 8-minute walk
The Via Giambellino 16 prima di Via Tolstoj stop is just a 2-minute walk away from the property, and you can catch tram 14 to take you directly to the Duomo.
There is paid parking on the street nearby.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
*Please note that the property is located in a ZTL area, therefore it cannot be accessed directly with a car.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4